8/7/11

What a weekend!!

We just got home from helping my parents move to Litchfield Park, AZ. It is a suburb of Phoenix. My dad has been relocated for work. We weren't going to go down but when my parents needed another UHAUL tailer we hooked it to our truck and off we went. Luckily Brock had this Friday off. We left Perry around 4:30 pm on friday and drove to just north of Las Vegas and took a snooze there from about 1:15-4 am then we were on our way again. We arrived to their house around 9:00am (pacific time) and unloaded their stuff and then Brock and I headed back home at about 3:30pm. We spent the night in St George and headed home the next morning. What a crazy weekend! But here is a picture of my parents new house. It is so cute!

3 beds 2 baths and a POOL!




1 comment:

jhjonze said...

I didn't know you had a blog! That is awesome. I love reading blogs. Anyway, your parent's new house is cute and I love all your zoo pictures and we were just there too. Did Emma freak at the dinosaurs?