8/2/11

Also at the Zoo!

So while at the Zoo Rebecca and I came across the SUPER HUNKY GUY!! The one and only David Boreanaz from the TV shows Bones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel!! We both LOVE him and were way star struck! Rebecca told me that we should go and talk to him and maybe see if he would take a picture with us but I was scared out of my mind and totally in AWE But then I thought he is here with his family, he probably doesn't want to be bugged. So in passing one time Rebecca told him that She loved his shows and his work and he was very kind and said " Thank you so much, that is very kind." I am im LOVE!! <3 All we kept thinking was why on Earth would someone like him come to the Utah Hogle Zoo, and after some online searching Rebecca found out that his wife is actually from the West Jordan area. The first picture is one I got off the Internet and the following are ones we took of him. Yeah we were kinda Stalking him. But with looks like that who wouldn't want to right?






1 comment:

Rebecca Petersen said...

I'd be ok with him becoming a permanent attraction at the zoo! That was such a fun day!