7/29/14

California Trip 2014 Days 1-5



June 27th we left our house for a 10 day vacation. Our first stop was Henderson, NV to spend some time with BJ and Zoey. We went to Breakfast on Sat morning in Bolder then we went on a train ride while in Bolder. That afternoon we took the girls to a Splash Pad there in Henderson. Then on Sunday morning we left there to head to My grandparents house in Quartz Hill, CA. We spent some time with them Sunday afternoon/evening just relaxing, then on Monday we went to the LA Zoo. I have been going there since I was just little. It was so fun for my grandparents to take my girls to the zoo just like they used to take me. Tuesday July 1st we headed North about 4 hours to my Great-Grandma Mary's house. She got to see her only 3 great-great-grandchildren. It really is an amazing thing to know there are 5 generations of my family still on this earth. These are the from pictures that day.
 
 
 Emma and my Nephew Landon. They hadn't seen each other in person since last September.
 They had so much fun playing together on this trip.
 4 of the 5 generations (my Grandparents stayed home)
 Our little fam in front of the Large Morro Rock.
 My parents and their grandkids. This was the best picture out of like 10, and my girls are pointing in two different directions :)
Justin, Allie, and Landon
That night we headed south about 4.5 hrs to Newport Beach where we would remain for the rest of our time in California.

No comments: