4/20/11

Our California Adventure

Emma and I got a chance to go to California with my parents over my mom's spring break. It was so much fun. Especially since while we were down there my dad was offered a promotion and they will be moving to Phoenix, AZ in a couple of months. So this was a good time for my parents to get to spend some quality time with Emma. My grandparents knew my mom and dad were coming but we thought it would be fun to surprise them with Emma and me coming too. So we showed up at their front door, they were so surprised!

1 comment:

McKell H. Costa said...

Oh man they can't go! I mean I'm happy for your dad's promotion but that makes me sad I don't even live there anymore. Although I do LOVE PHX so maybe I will have to go visit them:)
Lucky you to go to Calif! Emma is getting so big!