10/4/10

Emma is 1!

Well now that Emma is 1 year old now I have so updates for our blog. We went to the Dr on Wednesday the 29th and she is 19# 15oz 30.5" long. So in percentages she is in 31% for weight and 90% for height but we all knew she was tall. On her actual birthday Brock and I both had to work but after work we went to Wal-Mart to get her a toy and a balloon for her b-day and then we went the park and played on the toys. We had her party on Saturday Oct 2nd at Snow Park. We had so much fun. From my side of the family there was My parents, my brother from Boise, my Uncle Scott and Cousins Kimber and Kenna from Boise, and my Dad's parents from California came up for the party. Which was so fun cause they hadn't seen Emma since she was 3 months old. From Brock's side was his parents and BJ, Zoey, Tyler, and Rebecca. His grandma and step grandpa. And our good friends Dustin and Echo. Emma is SO SPOILED!!! She got so many presents. When it came time to have Emma eat her own cake that Daddy made especially for her, she wasn't too interested. Brock and I helped her plow her hands into her cake and she looked at us like "OK now clean this off me!" She didn't want to eat any of it which was fine but we were a little disappointed.

No comments: