3/19/10

Pics of Emma

This cutie is getting so big. I can't believe she is going to be 6 months old in a week!!

So I found this caterpillar pillow for $5 at Wal-Mart and it's one of her most favorite toys.

This is where she started.........

....... and this is where she ended up

Yep her mouth found her toes, she takes after her Mommy with that talent.

Oh my gosh, i remembered she had this robe with matching slippers, so I got her out of the shwer with her Daddy and while he finished up in the shower I put her in this and when he got out we were waiting to show him. He just laughed an said " Oh man , that's the cutest thing I've ever seen"

Big Cheeser smile :)

She was growling at us here, it was so stinkin' funny



So we are going to have her 6 month pictures taken in this but when we put her in it we couldn't resist taking a few shots of our own.

She was going to town bouncing in this thing the other day. I thought she was going to pull it completerly off the ground she was going nuts.





1 comment:

Heidi said...

She is too cute!!!