3/7/09

Introducing. . . .Peanut!

This is Peanut!! Brock took one look at the ultrasound and he named the baby Peanut. :) We had our first appointment on February 20. Where the Dr. told us our due date is Spetember 21, 2009. It was so fun to have these ultrasound pictures done, Brock and I were all smiles. It was amazing to hear the heartbeat too. 179 beats per minute. We get to find out the sex on May 1 which is awesome cause that will be Brock and my 5th Anniversary! Things have been crazy around here, Brock and I have moved in with Brock's parents to save some money for the baby. Brock is still going to his EMT class two nights a week. I am still working and growing a baby. (Full time job!) It has been the most unique time of my life, I have had nausea pretty much all day from week 7 through week 10. This week has been pretty good as my first trimester comes to a close in about a week. I can't wait to find out what it is but I get so excited about every Dr's appointment I have. My next one isn't til March 20 but I can't wait.

4 comments:

Melissa Andreasen said...

That is so funny, that is what we called Kiera when I was pregnant with her.
We are just so excited for you. I hope you keep feeling well.

Chelsy Hansen said...

AWWW! What a cute peanut you have there! It's so amazing isn't it? I'm so excited for you. The first pregnancy is always an adventure, I loved every minute of it...minus the nausea in the first trimester. Where are you living these days? Who's your doctor? I am also pregnant and due in November so I'm just looking for recomendations for good doctors.

Do you want a boy or girl? I hope mines a girl this time around but a brother for my little boy would be fun too! Anyway enjoy it cuz it goes FAST!

McKell H. Costa said...

Congratulations you guys! I have to admit I did not enjoy being pregnant (I was sick almost the entire time.) but the end result is SO worth it! I'm really so excited for you guys you will make AWESOME parents!

Abz said...

Hey deary! Thanks for checkin' out the cute wipey thing on my blog that I made! :) I'm glad you liked it! It was so fun! Expect to get one as a baby gift when your little one arrives! :)